What could be better than a holiday with your BFF (best furry friend)? To give you a head start planning your travels to the Lake District, here are 3 pawsome dog friendly accommodations, including hotels and holiday rentals.
Once a private country house, Lake House is now a hotel full of rustic charm and the perfect place to spend your holiday. Here’s what makes them a pawsome dog-friendly choice:
- Dogs stay £10/night (maximum of two dogs per room).
- You’ll enjoy outdoor adventures with your pup with plenty of wagalous walking routes right outside your door.
- Ambleside, just a short ten minute walk away, offers plenty shopping, restaurants and local entertainment.
You can find out more on Lake House’s website.
Lake Road, Waterhead Bay, Ambleside, The English Lake District, Cumbria, LA22 OHD
Telephone: +44 (0) 15394 32360
Lodore Falls Hotel
Lodore Falls Hotel boasts 40 acres of private grounds, which include a stunning waterfall. Not only is this a great place to stay because of the location, but because of these dog friendly perks:
- Dogs stay for £10/night.
- Dog beds and bowls available on request.
- Designated outside areas for your pup to get some fresh air.
- You can relax with your dog in the library and side lounge.
Lake District Hotels has 6 other dog-friendly options listed on their site. Find out more about Lodore Falls Hotel and the others.
The Lodore Falls Hotel, Borrowdale, Keswick, Cumbria CA12 5UX, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0800 840 1246
Unique Home Stays
Unique Home Stays offers gorgeous, luxurious pet-friendly options in the Lake District. Here’s why you should check out Unique Home Stays:
- In-depth reviews about each potential holiday.
- An easy filtering system so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Beautiful photography and detailed information about each destination.
Have a look to find a unique dog-friendly holiday that suits you best.
More great sites to help you search for dog friendly accommodations in the Lake District:HomeAway
BorrowMyDoggy connects dog owners with local borrowers for walks, sitting and holiday care.
If you want your dog to have a happy holiday of his own, why not sign up and connect with local borrowers?