Have you heard the pawsome news? To kick start 2020 we’re giving one lucky member of our community the chance to win £500 to spend on a holiday with our new partners: Canine Cottages!
The winner will also be gifted a free BorrowMyDoggy owner membership, to help them find a borrower throughout the year and while they’re away on their canine vacation. For the chance to win simply fill out the form below before January 16th when the competition closes.
- The company is: Canine Cottages is a trading name of The Travel Chapter Limited | The Travel Chapter Limited is registered in England and Wales. | Registered office Travel Chapter House Gammaton Road Bideford EX39 4DF Company No. 02431506
- Applications open on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020, and will close at 11.59pm on Thursday, January 16th, 2020. Any applications received before or after these times will not be taken into account.
- BorrowMyDoggy and Canine Cottages reserves the right to amend competition dates.
- No employees, their families or agencies of Canine Cottages are eligible to apply.
- No purchase is necessary to apply. Canine Cottages has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, BorrowMyDoggy and Canine Cottages reserve the right to select an alternative winner from the entries which have been received before the closing date.
- One winner will receive a £500 voucher to spend on any Canine Cottages property and a BorrowMyDoggy owner membership worth £44.99.
- Cottage voucher validity dates will be communicated at the time of issuing. Ts&Cs apply.
- The company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize.
- The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person or exchanged for other items from Canine Cottages.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Canine Cottages reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time without notice.
- The position and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.